that the King of Glory may come in."
If you are seeking to be ordained through GTKMI, here are some things you need to know:
General Guidelines. (These apply whether you are in Australia or overseas.)
(1) We believe ministry is by the anointing of God, not by the appointment of man.
(2) Ordination, therefore, is not an appointment to ministry but a public recognition of the call and anointing of God that is already on the individual’s life.
(3) Ordination does, however, confer an impartation of grace to walk in the ministry to which the Ordainee is called.
(4) Ordination with GTKMI does not give the Ordainee the authority to represent GTKMI in any way, or to speak on behalf of the ministry.
(5) Ordination with GTKMI does not mean that any church or ministry started by the Ordainee will be a branch of GTKMI, or that such church or ministry will be affiliated or associated with GTKMI.
(6) Ordination with GTKMI does not establish any legal or financial responsibility on the part of GTKMI to the Ordainee, or on the part of the Ordainee to GTKMI.
(7) Ordination with GTKMI does not give to Ordainee the right to conduct marriages or undertake any other activity that requires a government license.
(1) The candidate must be a member of GTKMI of at least a year’s standing.
(2) The candidate must indicate at the time of joining GTKMI that he/she will be seeking ordination.
(3) If the candidate is already a member of GTKMI and later decides to seek ordination, the Board may, depending on the circumstances, require a year from the date of notification before an application for ordination will be processed.
(4) The candidate must give three references as to his/her call to ministry.
(5) If he/she does not already have a ministry established, during the application year the candidate must be working to establish a ministry.
(6) The candidate must keep in regular contact with the Board during the application year.
(1) The candidate must be affiliated with Glory to the King Apostolic Network and have completed the probationary year.
(2) Ordinations for overseas pastors can only take place when Rev. Lynn Fowler is visiting their country, or if they are able to attend meetings when she is in a neighbouring country.
(1) Licensing gives the individual the right to establish a church or ministry as an Associated Church or Ministry to GTKMI.
(2) Licensing is available only in Australia.
(3) The candidate must be ordained through GTKMI, or, if the Board considers it appropriate, in the application year for ordination.
(4) The church or ministry being established must comply with the guidelines for Associated Churches and Ministries.
If you are interested in ordination or licensing with GTKMI, please contact us.
It is registered with the Australian Taxation Department as a not-for-profit charity.
ABN 52 740 158 732.
Incorporated in Victoria. No. A0051895B
This organization is not in any way associated with the ministry of the same name that operates from Tulsa, USA.