that the King of Glory may come in."
Rev. Lynn Fowler, the Senior Minister of Glory to the King Ministries International, is available to minister in churches and conferences.
Lynn was saved in December 1974 out of a background in the occult, and was called immediately into ministry, starting Bible College in February 1975 and preaching her first sermon in June of that year. Since then she has ministered in many churches around Australia and overseas.
She was first credentialled as an ordained minister in 1983, and after stepping aside from ministry for a short time in the mid 1990s due to a personal crisis was re-ordained in 1998. As well as her initial Diploma in Divinity and Mission she holds a Diploma in Bible and Christian Ministry and a Bachelor of Theology degree.
Lynn moves strongly in the prophetic area, and has an apostolic heart to see young ministries raised up, equipped and released. She likes to describe herself as a “spiritual pyromaniac”, desiring to set people on fire for Jesus. Her burning desire is “To see the church both individually and corporately come to a passionate commitment to Christ which will be evidenced in all aspects of living, resulting in a life characterized by a balance of righteousness and grace, gifts and graces, prayer and action, worship and service, humility and power, which truly reflects the character of Christ to the world.”
There are a few requirements for Lynn to minister at your church or conference:
1. Because she lead this ministry, she must be able to fit any speaking engagements around the needs of the ministry. Therefore please give as much advance notice as possible.
2. You will need to cover the cost of her getting to you. We understand that this might be a large commitment, especially for a smaller church, and are happy for you to organize speaking engagements at several churches over a couple of weeks to help spread the cost.
3. You will need to provide accommodation. Lynn prefers billeted accommodation to hotels, as this allows her to get a better “feel” of the spiritual atmosphere.
4. Lynn do not have a set “preaching fee”, but we do request that love offerings be taken.
5. At times Lynn will be travelling with a team. We will check with you first that this is acceptable to you. If you agree to accept a team, you understand that the members of that team will be sharing in the ministry, and you agree to trust Lynn’s judgement concerning that.
6. You agree to allow Lynn to display promotional material and books, tapes or CDs for sale.
7. Whilst not obligatory, it would be appreciated if you would write a letter commenting on Lynn’s ministry after her visit.
If you would like to hear some examples of Lynn’s preaching, click here.
To book Lynn for your church or conference, contact us.
It is registered with the Australian Taxation Department as a not-for-profit charity.
ABN 52 740 158 732.
Incorporated in Victoria. No. A0051895B
This organization is not in any way associated with the ministry of the same name that operates from Tulsa, USA.