that the King of Glory may come in."
BECOME A MEMBER
(Note: For legal reasons, membership of GTKMI is only open to Australian residents.)
Glory to the King Ministries International is built on three simple premises:
1. The Lord Jesus Christ is not just Saviour, Healer, Comforter, Friend, Provider, and meeter-of-our-every-need. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He is King on the basis of His divinity – with the Father and the Spirit He created the universe, and as Creator He has the right to rule it. He is also King on the basis of His conquest – at the cross He defeated satan and disarmed the principalities and powers. He took back the rulership of the world that man had handed to satan, and now has the right to rule over this planet and every life on it.
2. God’s people are meant to be like Him. We were created in His image to be His vice-regents and representatives on earth. When we fatally damaged that image through sin, God set in motion His plan to restore us to His image and through us to restore His rule on earth. As individuals, we are being transformed into the image of God’s Son (Romans 8:29) and as the corporate church we are being brought to the full measure of the stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:23.) We have the Holy Spirit WHO IS GOD living within us, and we are meant to manifest the glory of Christ on earth in the same way that He manifested the glory of the Father.
3. The Gospel is not about us, it is about the King and His Kingdom. God loves us, but His plans and His rule extend far beyond us. We need to move past the focus on having our own needs met and get the bigger picture of the Kingdom of God.
These three premises are the essence of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Our mission is to preach this Gospel in every place and in every way possible. This is spelled out in our Vision/ Mission Statement.
To achieve the things God has set before us, we need a strong organizational base in Australia. We are looking for people who share our heart and our vision to become members of GTKMI.
Membership means that you will be actively involved in this ministry in one or more of the following ways:
* Prayer. We need committed prayer partners, who are willing to regularly uphold the ministry before the Throne of God.
* Promotion. We need people who will make this ministry known in their local areas.
* Fundraising. We need people to help raise financial support for the ministry.
* Organization. We need people who are willing to help organize seminars, courses, camps or conferences in their own areas.
* Establishing new works. We welcome people who want to establish new fellowships or outreaches as part of GTKMI.
* Serving on the Board. We need more people who are available to be elected to our Board. (For practical reasons, Board members need to be residents of Victoria, preferably in the Gippsland area. Board members must also be involved in the ministry in at least one of the other areas mentioned.)
To become a member of GTKMI you must:
* Be over 18 years of age.
* Be an Australian resident. (Only Australian residents can become members. If you live outside of Australia and want to relate to us you mut do so through the Apostolic Network.)
* Be a born-again Christian, having repented of your sins and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
* Have been baptized in water subsequent to your salvation.
* Have been baptized in the Holy Spirit.
* Be living a consistent Chrisian life, in accordance with GTKMI’s Moral Standards.
* Accept GTKMI’s Vision/ Mission Statement.
* Accept GTKMI’s Statement of Faith.
* Be willing to be actively involved in the ministry in at least one of the ways listed above.
THIS MINISTRY HAS A HUGE VISION, AND YOU CAN BE PART OF IT!
If you live in Australia and are interested in becoming a member of GTKMI, please Contact Us.
It is registered with the Australian Taxation Department as a not-for-profit charity.
ABN 52 740 158 732.
Incorporated in Victoria. No. A0051895B
This organization is not in any way associated with the ministry of the same name that operates from Tulsa, USA.