that the King of Glory may come in."
* Jesus Christ is not only Saviour, Healer and Helper, but King of kings and Lord of lords.
* His Body, the Church, is meant to be like Him in every way possible, thus manifesting His glory on earth in preparation for His personal return and rule.
* The Gospel is not about us, it’s about the King and His Kingdom.
To proclaim this message, and to call and equip the Church to be all that God has called her to be, in every place and every way possible.
* To declare Jesus Christ as the King of Glory.
* To call and equip God’s people to glorify Him with their lives.
* To establish worship as a central focus for the Body of Christ.
* To call and equip God’s people to rise up in the authority of the King.
* To establish Christian communities, both residential and non-residential, where the vision of the ministry is made concrete by being worked out in a local body of people, the first of which communities will be “home base” for the ministry.
* To establish an international network of like-minded ministries.
* To raise, train and equip an international army of intercessors who will be used to bring the vision to birth.
* To take this Gospel of the Kingdom throughout the world.
OUR CORE VALUES
* KINGDOM. To see the Kingdom of God established on earth, with His people becoming the manifestation of the King in preparation for His personal return.
* APOSTOLIC. To function fully as an apostolic people under the five-fold ministry according to the New Testament pattern.
* CHRISTLIKENESS. To develop personally and corporately the character of Christ, expressed in holiness and righteousness, in love and compassion, in power and authority and in mercy and grace.
* WORSHIP. To make worship a central priority both personally and corporately, and to call and equip the Body of Christ to do likewise.
* INTERCESSION. To recognise and establish intercession as an essential ministry which must undergird every aspect of the work.
* MISSION. To take this message to the furthest corners of the world, and to offer practical help, support and encouragement to those working in mission situations.
* COMMUNITY. To grow as a covenant people of God, fully committed to Him and to each other.
* UNITY. To do everything within our power to promote true Biblical unity within the Body of Christ.
* INCLUSIVENESS. To operate across the boundaries of denomination, race, nationality, socio-economic standing and gender.
It is registered with the Australian Taxation Department as a not-for-profit charity.
ABN 52 740 158 732.
Incorporated in Victoria. No. A0051895B
This organization is not in any way associated with the ministry of the same name that operates from Tulsa, USA.